Tuesday, July 17, 2012

HDR-images

After switching into DGTal Fotografy, I have taken various pictures different places, moments, occassions & people. Since I am a bit more allured in Portraiture & Landscapes I have been trying to edit my pictures for the betterment.

As to the Landscapes, HDR was something new term to me. I had seen so many beautiful & eye catching pictures but I did not know how such pictures were made. I tried so hard to find myself but had not been succeeded. I did not give away my try & after several attempts with different applications, I have managed to produce a bit sense of HDR to my images. I have numbers of HDRs. For now, here are few ones that I quickly found into my archives:














2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Samir for sharing such lovely snaps.

SamirFotografy said...

Dear Anonymous, thank you for watching.